Main Dishes You Should Make This Summer
This summer, shake up your dinner game and make something extraordinary! Try out savory recipes like a fresh and flavorful couscous salad with roasted vegetables, a herby salmon with a creamy sauce, or a lemon and rosemary chicken served over rice pilaf. However you choose to experiment, let your taste buds explore something new!
As the days grow longer and warmer, our collective desire to be outdoors, feasting and having fun is felt throughout the world. Summer is coming! With these sunny days comes the perfect chance to try some new dishes-you-must-try-lao-food/” title=”Don’t miss Top 10 Lao Dishes You Must Try! LAO FOOD”>main dishes. Show off your culinary skills and enjoy a delicious, healthy meal this summer with these top main dishes.
1. Summertime Spice: Delicious Main Dishes to Try
The lazy days of summer are perfect for experimenting with new recipes and dishes. The fresh and vibrant flavors of summertime ingredients make any meal special. Here are some delicious main courses to tantalize the taste buds of your family or friends.
- Grilled Alaskan Salmon: The smokey flavor of grilled wild-caught salmon pairs perfectly with a bright and tangy lime-mustard glaze. Serve with a juicy corn salad for memorable summer meal.
- Lobster Tacos: Creamy lobster mixed with crisp vegetables in a soft shell topped with a light and savory garlic lime sauce is sure to be a hit. Serve with an avocado crispy slaw and you’ll have a meal that’s almost too pretty to eat.
- Lemon Basil Chicken: The classic combination of lemon and basil makes this simple roasted chicken dish a standout for summer entertaining. Add a side of roasted vegetables and you’ve got a really flavorful meal.
Try some of these delicious dishes to make the most of summer’s bounty and flavors. With these main dishes, you can turn any summer gathering into a special event.
2. Summertime is the Perfect Time For Pitas and Tacos
It’s no secret that summertime heat makes people crave light and refreshing dishes. Pitas and tacos make the perfect summertime meal – they provide the perfect balance between fulfilling and light. Pitas can be filled with all kinds of delicious flavors, while tacos provide a variety of Mexican-inspired spices and seasonings that are guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds.
Not only are pitas and tacos delicious, they’re also incredibly versatile. Pitas can be enjoyed with a variety of cold salads – like tabouli and lentil – or recipes like eggplant and feta. Taco ingredients are just as varied; think fish, beef, pork, chorizo, the list goes on. Not to mention all of the salsa, guacamole, and cheese options to try.
Whether you’re hosting a summer barbecue or just looking for a delicious meal to share with family and friends, pitas and tacos are sure to be a hit. And with their light and healthy ingredients, this is one summer meal you won’t feel guilty about indulging in.
3. Savory Dishes That Scream Summertime Grilling
Summertime grilling adds flavor and freshness to every savory dish. From mouth-watering ribs to tender grilled vegetables, these dishes scream summer and make for delicious additions to any gathering.
Here are three of the best savory dishes for summer grilling that are sure to please:
- Grilled Beef Kebabs: Cube your favorite cut of beef and thread it together on skewers with bell peppers and onion for a simple and flavorful meal.
- Barbecue Ribs: Rub a rack of pork ribs with your favorite seasoning, wrap in foil and grill until they’re fork-tender – the perfect addition to any summer barbecue.
- Grilled Vegetables: From zucchini slices to eggplant, cauliflower florets to asparagus, you can quickly and easily throw a medley of seasonal vegetables onto the grill for a savory side dish.
Grilling brings out the natural flavors in every delicious dish – so get grilling and enjoy some amazing summer-inspired tastes!
4. Light, Fresh, and Perfect for a Hot Day: Main Dish Salads
Main dish salads are the answer to beating the heat. With light, fresh ingredients, and Paleo-friendly proteins to make it a filling meal, main dish salads are stellar choices for the hot summer months.
- Grilled Kale and Steak Salad – Piled high with grilled kale, steak, and grape tomatoes, this salad will surely fill you up with its iron-rich ingredients.
- Fried Egg and Summer Squash Salad – This salad is a great way to enjoy summer squash in all of its glory, along with a fried egg atop and a slathering of vinaigrette.
- Salmon and Avocado Salad – A great way to mix protein and healthy fats, this salmon and avocado salad is a great way to get a little fish in your diet and plenty of fiber.
No need to stress about boiling up pasta for a hot summer day – just opt for a delicious main dish salad instead! Whether it’s a hearty steak or the fresh flavors of summer squash, the options are endless.
This summer, the possibilities for delicious and noteworthy main dishes are endless. Gather friends and family outdoors, fire up the grill, and let the good times roll with your favorite recipes –– your taste buds are sure to thank you!